Most Romantic Song Most Romantic Song

I just totally dig the distorted, autotuned vocals that you use here and in other songs like babies and the sexual marmite song. The beat is totally funky! Makes me bob my head so hard to this catchy Chorus. The lyrics are hilarious. The animation is fitting the song nicely. Really catchy, well done, that song definitely gets a total score of five stars from me.

Strykjärn - Tusen År Strykjärn - Tusen År

Wauw! This song has got balls. Damn! Love the sound of your guitars. They sound a bit weird on their own but together with the vocals, bass and drums they sound great. Thats at least my opinion. :)

Is the Bass played through a distortion pedal?

Greetz Monoko

ManjaroWolf - Khajiit VA ManjaroWolf - Khajiit VA

Hmm I truly dig this voice, it sounds very close to the khajiits from the game. But there are two tiny things that irritate me a bit.

First: I'm not shure but did you use some pitch shifting in those recordings? Because....well it sounds a slight bit synthetic to me. But maybe I'm just imagining this.

Second: I know this is a really minor thing and probably not worth mentioning but in the last line where you say "This one has questions?" I'd personally prefer you to raise the pitch of your voice in the end of the sentence so it sounds like a question. I'm not saying that it doesn't, but I find it to be more clear. But Nontheless five out of five from me for, in my opinion, excellent voice work. ;)

ps. I'm not a specialist in voice acting, my judgement is based on what I find to sound good. Just so you know.

Fanopeion responds:

Thank you kindly for reviewing.

First: Yes I will have to admit (I am male after all) that this was pitch shifted by 7%. In this case It was equivalent to 1.17 semitones of change or 117 cents so that is little change. This gives me a reason to believe that this syntheticness you are hearing stems from the fact how wide into the cheeks I am speaking (take the voices of Gollum or Stitch (from lilo and stitch)) for example.

I am no expert myself however so I don't know whether this truly comes from the pitch shift, the noise removal or my cheek speaking. I have re-uploaded this with small filtering and reverb added in hopes of masking this effect. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

Second: You are right about that one, however small a thing it may be.

Thanks again :)

Troll's Den (Meal Time) Troll's Den (Meal Time)

The Idea is great, though the mixing could be a far better, for example I'd personally prefer the bass to stay more in the background. But all in all, its a cool piece in my opinion, just gotta work on the right levels of the istruments....if that makes any sense. Hope I could help.